Terms and Conditions
ENTER TO WIN
Official contest rules. No purchase necessary to enter. Entries must be received by 5pm, 72 hours prior to the event, by completing the survey. One entry per person.
1. All entries have an equal chance of winning. The A.L.PH.A- Auto, Life, Property, Health Agency is the owner of all entries and will use the information to generate an insurance quote for each contest entrant. Entering this contest is consent to be contacted by A.L.PH.A- Auto, Life, Property, Health Agency via phone, email, and text. Should the entrant decide to receive an insurance quote they will receive additional entries in the contest.
2. One (1) qualified winner will be randomly selected from list of entries received through the online survey. One winner will be awarded the prize being promoted.
3. Winners will be contacted by phone no later than 8pm on the date of the drawing
4. Odds of winning are contingent upon the number of total entries that are received. Only ONE entry permitted per entrant via form submission. Additional entries can be earned by allowing A.L.PH.A- Auto, Life, Property, Health Agency to quote (no purchase necessary) your insurance.
5. An alternate prize recipient will be notified by phone if the winners cannot be reached by telephone. The prize must be claimed within 24 hours of notification or it will be considered forfeited.
6. Winners must be at least 18 years of age and be able to collect their prize in person.
7. Winners are required to present valid identification and agree to publicity photograph(s).
8. Winners will complete all required forms, including an Affidavit and Authorization, or will be disqualified.
9. The randomly awarded prize must be accepted by the winner and may not be transferred to other persons.
10. Any additional expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. A.L.PH.A- Auto, Life, Property, Health Agency is not responsible for any lost, delayed or incomplete entries. All decisions of A.L.PH.A- Auto, Life, Property, Health Agency regarding this giveaway are final.
12. Employees and their immediate family members, agents and officials of A.L.PH.A- Auto, Life, Property, Health Agency are not eligible to enter.
13. All information will be verified.
14. This contest is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED by law and is only open to LEGAL RESIDENTS OF NEW YORK STATE.
15. A.L.PH.A- Auto, Life, Property, Health Agency may change the terms and conditions or any aspect of this program without advance notice.
A.L.PH.A- Auto, Life, Property, Health Agency can be reached via phone at 631-796-4874 or via text at 631-533-9787.
A.L.PH.A- Auto, Life, Property, Health Agency- Privacy Statement
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you inquire about or purchase our products or services, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address, and cell phone number
When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Once opted in, we will send you emails and text messages about our products, and other updates.
How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to inquire about products or services, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways, analytics companies and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your browsing or purchasing behavior.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
SECURITY To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
COOKIES On the site, cookies do several different jobs. They let you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, and generally improve your experience on the Site. They can also help to ensure that advertisements that you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. You can adjust the settings in your browser in order to restrict or block cookies that are set by the Site (or any other site on the Internet). Your browser may include information on how to adjust your settings. Alternatively, you may visit www.allaboutcookies.org to obtain comprehensive general information about cookies and how to adjust the cookie settings on various browsers. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the Site.
AGE OF CONSENT By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com